The Music Technology Group is involved in different research, teaching and cultural initiatives by itself or in collaboration with other institutions. Here we detail several ways with which to get involved with us.
You can keep updated about MTG activities, news and job opportunities by subscribing to our RSS feed, following our twitter @mtg_upf or subscribing to our mtg-friends distribution list, which includes people that have worked or studied at the mtg and want to be informed of what we do (people can register to it through http://adminllista.upf.edu/listinfo/mtg-friends).
Research and Development Positions
From time to time the MTG looks for candidates to fill research and/or development positions at different levels of salary and expertise. Interested people should send a resume to mtg [at] upf [dot] edu (subject: Job%20opportunity) .
Most MTG researchers are involved, either as students or teachers, in different graduate programs, in particular:
- PhD of the Dept. ICT of the UPF
- Master in Sound and Music Computing of the Dept. ICT of the UPF
- Master in Sonology (collaboration between UPF and ESMUC)
There are several undergraduate programs where MTG researchers teach and thus the students have the chance to get involved with MTG projects and activities:
- Bachelor's degree in Audiovisual Systems Engineering of the UPF
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering of the UPF
- Bachelor's degree in Music, specialty in Sonology of the ESMUC